|Predator prey||Biology||Population dynamics|
A predator-prey growth model for foxes and rabbits.
- Use the slider to adjust the rabbit growth rate
- Drag the small dot to set the initial populations of both animal species
- Conduct experiments under a wide range of conditions
- Investigate when the populations reach equilibrium
- Investigate when one of the species dominates
- Discuss and explain the results of each experiment
- Discuss the underlying model
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.