This game can be used to discuss animals in a habitat.
- Try fishing by clicking and holding the mouse down to lower the hook
- Move the mouse left and right to move the boat
You may use it to:
- Have fun with students: catch the bass and gain points
- Catching turtles and cans lowers your score
- Catching a tyre sinks your boat and ends the game
- Discuss measures to conserve the environment
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
|Don’t catch the tyres!|
|Click the turtle to play again|
|You caught … bass|
|Your score is|
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.