An animation which simulates the cell cycle and mitosis.
- Click to watch the animation step by step
You may use it to:
- Discuss the mitosis phases
- Take the quiz at the end of the animation
- Skip the text and explain the process with your own words
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
|The cell cycle|
|In the first part of the cell cycle, the G1 phase, the cell grows larger. Typically, a cell must double in size before it is ready to divide again.|
|on to Telophase|
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.