Animals in a habitat.
Find plants and animals in this habitat.
Once you find them…
- Drag the ones that are part of a woodland food chain (go to Sorter 1)
- Drag the ones that are part of a pond food chain (go to Sorter 2)
- Go to What next? and name the 8 living things (check the answer with the magnifying glass nearby)
You may use it to:
- Discuss habitats
- Have the students do the activities
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
|Click the plants and animals you see in this pond and woodland scene. Can you collect eight living things?|
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.