A virtual biology lab.
Dissect a frog
- Learn about the different organs of a frog.
- Start from a full frog and click on the organs to dissect it.
Build a frog
- A game to test your knowledge of the organs in the frog, namely: skeleton, heart, stomach, small intestine, brain, eyes, kidneys, lungs, liver, long intestine, nervous system.
- Your score depends on your actions, and you may undo things and try again.
- Build up the the organs in the frog by selecting each organ and clicking on its correct position in the image.
You may use it to:
- See how students figure out how to play the building game without much guidance
- Discuss the animal's anatomy
- Prepare a presentation for the class
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
|White diamond: flips the frog, compass points: rotates the frog|
|type:||two interactive animations|
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.