|Additive colors: RGB||Chemistry||Physical chemistry|
Mix three basic colours (red, green and blue) to see the resulting colour.
- Drag the slider to change the percentage of each colour in the mixture
- Try to calculate the RGB percentage for various colours in the applet web page and in Inspire's web page
- Discuss the difference between additive and subtractive colours
- Discuss the use of RGB in computer graphics
- Discuss whether this is Physics or Chemistry: what are the differences between the two? Perhaps discussing the methodology and approach of each..
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.