|Young's Double Slit Experiment||Physics||Optics|
Double slit experiment showing interference and diffraction.
You may change the:
- Distance between the slits
- Wave length
- Width of a slit
- Slit to screen distance
You may also:
- Switch from viewing the experiment to viewing the results
- Click and drag anywhere on the screen to change the viewpoint
- Double click anywhere to shift the origin
You may keep all variables fixed but one and experiment.
Explain what happens.
Why do we talk about both interference and diffraction?
Learning object available in:
Terms you need to know:
|Click to begin|
|Distance between slits|
|Width of a slit|
|Slit to screen distance|
(2) Suggested age group. The learning object may be used by the Teachers with students of any age.